Please find below the links to the “hackpads” of the eleven IC16-workshops. They serve as an open documentation tool, to collect data, register ideas, plan outputs and document the progress of the workshop. For any questions please refer to your workshop leaders.
During the workshop we will open so-called “connectors or workshop input streams”, these are questions reaching out from one workshop to others, or all participants. We will announce these connectors below on this site (more info can be found in each hackpad).
- WS 1: Resource collection for a curriculum of a University maths/science communication course
- WS 2: Spherical geometry in a science museum
- WS 3: Sorting balls/algorithme de tri mécanique
- WS 4: Smartphones in exhibitions
- WS 5: WikiMathCom
- WS 6: Inspiring Mathematics in Africa
- WS 7: Mathematical Education TV program
- WS 8: Developing The Guidebook of Elevated Polyhedra: Communicating Mathematics with Art
- WS 9: The SURFER book
- WS 10: Developing a concept for a cutting-edge exhibition on mathematics and music
- WS 11: Augmented reality concepts using HoloLens in mathematics communication